Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All about me 2008


All About Me
Hmmm....

Well lets see, I’m not quite tall enough to be a model, nor good looking enough. I Don’t have straight teeth, and I sucked my thumb until I was 13 (insecurity issues, but it did prove useful in other areas). I Have an asymmetrical face, quite noticeable in pictures. We all think we are not normal... but really, I am not normal.

I hate shopping, and don’t really like wearing dresses. I walk into shops and admire the mens clothing (I’m not gay... I don’t like fish or chicken). I’ve got some weird hairy gene, I think it’s the Indonesian in me.

I’ve been called racist, sexist, misogynistic, agist, and a bitch... they are probably all correct in some way. I’ve also been called a feminist, I’m not quite sure what is worse.

I love my family and my closest friends. Trust and loyalty are ‘must haves’ from people who I consider worth spending time with... [what is this, a personal ad?] I get depressed easily. I haven’t turned into the person I thought I was going to be.

I had a four year obsession with Elvis Presley, from age 9 to 13, where I could have told you any facts you wanted to know. I have forgotten most now, apart from he was born a twin (Jesse Garon died at birth) on 8th of January, 1935, and died 16th? of August 1977 on his ‘throne’. He was 42 years old. He met Priscilla when she was 14 and he 24, and married her 10 years later. Lisa Marie was born 9 months to the day after their wedding ceremony. It took me a long time to believe he was dead, and for a couple of years I was positive I was going to marry him. Delusional one might call it. And last, but not least, apparently he was into coprophilia... or at least a lot of sex to do with asses (And I didn't need to wiki any of that).

I also loved Archie comic books. I identify more with Veronica than Betty, just her personality though, because I’m not rich. I fell in love with older men at age 9, when I saw Sean Connery in The Hunt for Red October. Men just look right at about age 40... Oh, and I married one. A 40 something year old that is.Thats me, in a nutshell. This place is for my closest confidantes to scrutinize my latest adventures.


What you should know

Name:
Two Vowels and a consonant. It’s not phonetic.

Occupation:
What ever takes my fancy on the day.

Favorite Subjects:
Sex, Deviancy, Anarchy, Avoiding the ‘Others’.

Favorite Vacation Spot:
Where ever the tourists aren’t.

Personal Motto:
Fuck Me!

My 5 Albums on an deserted Island
  1. Night Clubbing
  2. Off the Wall
  3. Second Toughest In The Infants (minus the Trainspotting song).
  4. Stop Making Sense
  5. ... still mulling it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment