Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A new beginning. Again.

Ok, google sites isn't really working for me. I'm going to try this for a bit. Pithy Shit... I wanted to call it 'her heart of darkness' or 'the black truth', but thought it was a tad bleak since I started off the last attempt at blogging as some sort of optimistic brave in a new world. I don't think the terms 'optimistic', 'brave' or 'new world' really applies to any of my life. A misnomer I guess. I think I was sedated at the time.

Hopefully this will be easier to navigate and update, upload pictures, and just generally more fucking useful than google sites. I kind of hinge between wanting people to share in some of my experiences, and not wanting anyone to know. I want freedom to tell the truth, but don't want to hurt anyones feelings. I vacillate, continuously.

After perusing through peoples lives on the interweb, in whatever form they choose to share it, I get... I don't know, it's not bitter, nor resentful, but kind of disbelief I guess, at how everyone can be having such a good time. I know I have always been cynical, pessimistic, to the point of misanthropic, but really... you can't expect me to believe the minutiae of the pedestrian public's day to day life is all that wonderful. I'm sorry, I just can't. It's too hard to stomach. And if it really is that good, I tend to think... well ignorance is bliss.

Vitriolic Vomitous posts are written in the spirit and effort of 'you have to let it go', and other general feelings of sarcastic mirth. What I think I mean is, if I spew it out on a page to the point where I laugh about it, then maybe it wont effect my headspace.*

*Not really intended for anyone to take any of it onboard, probably caused by an ongoing case of being premenstrual... the entirety of the month that is.

Ok, lets give this bitch a whirl, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment